Saturday, November 17, 2012

Today I won $50 in the Daily Fantasy Basketball Pickem

On one of the recent sites I have been playing at Draft Street I just got my biggest victory yet with a $50 win for coming in 5th place.  I like the Pick Em games that I have only found at Draft Street.  Basically they provide you with a selection of 6 players in 9 different tiers when building your team.  Every person in the cash league you enter gets the same set of players to select from which levels the playing field a bit.

Playing daily fantasy games for cash is tough but if you do your research on matchups and defenses you should be able to compete and get your money back at the very least.  Make sure you check sites like Rotoworld for injuries.  Also, remember that players just have bad games and you are gonna lose here and there.

BTW, the daily league I was in cost $11 for that one day and had 75 entries.  My 5th place finish got me 50 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment